We use the Syntegration methodology to facilitate international negotiations, conflict resolution and policy making which address complex, cross-sectoral, multicultural and interdisciplinary challenges. We can also help you transform your strategies or develop your products.
AN INNOVATIVE, MATHEMATICALLY BASED NETWORKING LOGIC FOR THE EFFICIENT COLLABORATION OF LARGE GROUPS OF PEOPLE
Syntegration is a high-performance communication approach for managing complexity, interconnectedness, and rapid change. Large numbers of people – as many as are needed – find new solutions for complex questions by communicating simultaneously and in an interconnected manner (resembling the interconnections in a human brain); and in such a way that their joint knowledge, experience, and collective intelligence and their social energy lead to new solutions.
Capacities of Syntegration
Syntegration is a revolutionary method which is derived from the theories of applied cybernetics, management and communications science. It has remarkable capacities: it works fast, creates optimal participation, alignment and attunement; makes agility really work; dissolves conflict, creates consensus, is applicable to every complex challenge; unleashes intelligence and creativity; prevents fear of change and resistance; ignites sustainable change processes and strengthens institutional leadership. Syntegration raises networks to a new level of communicative competence and operative effectiveness. It thus opens the door to a new world of competitive advantages achieved by speed, accuracy of targeting, strength of consensus and organisational intelligence.
Key points of the Syntegration process
Any size & length
|Syntegration provides a model of inclusive social interactions that facilitates a participatory and equitable dialogue among a group representing different interests and holding a diversity of views.||Syntegration is essentially ‘content-free’, little adaptation is required to enable delivery in other languages and cultures, which represents a distinct advantage relative to other group process methodologies.||
Syntegration can be used for groups of virtually any size, in sessions lasting from one to many days, without compromising the mathematical integrity of the technique.
The goals of Syntegration can be summarised as follows:
- To generate a high level of participation among the individuals concerned;
- To provide a structure and a system of communication that guarantees the inclusive participatory nature of the process;
- To benefit from the variety and wealth of knowledge supplied by each individual within the group, putting into practice the synergies derived from the interaction among all its members;
- To create a collective awareness, if possible shared among all the members of the group, regarding the central issue being considered and analysed.
I was incredibly impressed with the Syntegration methodology and the kind of promise it offers to policy-making, multi-stakeholder dialogue, and consensus building.
What can you use Syntegration for?
- Creating campaigns
- Product development
- Policy & strategic decision making
- International negotiations
- Conflict & dispute resolution
- And more, get in touch with us to find out what we can do to support you!